[NOTICE] Ticket refund information (Mar. 27 - April. 12, 2020)
Patrons who purchased tickets for the cancelled performances listed below can receive a refund.
- March 27 (Fri)-29 (Sun) Dance: DANCE to the Future 2020
- April 7 (Tue)-12 (Sun) Opera: Giulio Cesare
- April 9 (Thu)-12 (Sun) Drama: Reaction Process *
- April 14 (Tue)-26 (Sun) Drama: Reaction Process **
*All ticketholders for cancelled performances of Drama "Reaction Process" will receive a refund. It is also possible to ask for a change of date after April 14. Please call our Box Office +81-3-5352-9999 after March 28 for changing the date.
**We will make refund for those who could not come to the venue.
Refund method depends on how you bought your ticket. Please see as follows.
1. By Web Box Office of the New National Theatre, Tokyo
Tickets purchased online will automatically be refunded to your credit card.
2. By telephone or at the Box Office in the theatre.
Please email your information as following to <firstname.lastname@example.org> by April 30, 2020.
- The Title of the Cancelled Show
- The Date of the Show
- The Floor number, the Row number and the Seat number of your ticket
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
Those who purchased a ticket for the performances scheduled from February 28 to March 24, please refer to this page for ticket refund information.