The New National Theatre Foundation (hereinafter referred to as "the NNTF"), in addition to abiding by laws and other statutes related to the safeguarding of personal information and acquiring and using the information the NNTF handles in an appropriate manner, hereby declares that the NNTF shall take necessary and appropriate measures to manage the safety of the personal information in its possession.
- The NNTF, when handling personal information, shall specify the purpose of its use, and in addition to issuing a notification or announcement, shall use the information only insofar as is required to fulfill said purpose.
- The NNTF, except in cases where consent is received in advance from the person in question or if required by laws and regulations, shall handle personal information only insofar as is required to fulfill the specified purpose, and do so in an appropriate manner.
- The NNTF shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the disclosure, loss, damage, etc., of personal information and manage it in a safe manner.
- The NNTF shall make efforts to educate and inform those handling personal information about how to safeguard said personal information, and carry out supervision as appropriate to provide for the safe management of personal information.
- Should the NNTF entrust the handling of personal information to an external organization, the NNTF shall supervise the contractor as necessary and in an appropriate manner to provide for the safe management of said personal information.
The NNTF may share personal information with specific persons or entities. In this case, a notification or announcement shall be issued in advance to the person in question regarding the following items.
- The intent to share
- The items of personal information being shared
- The names of the joint users of the information
- The purpose of use of the joint users
- The name of the custodian of the personal information in question
- The NNTF shall not provide personal information to third parties, except in cases where such handling is allowed as an exception due to the aforementioned sharing or laws and regulations.
- The NNTF, at the request of an individual, shall disclose said individual's personal information to said individual. However, if disclosure does not occur due to laws and regulations, the NNTF will inform said individual of the reason.
- Should the NNTF be requested by an individual to correct, add to, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "corrections, etc,") the contents of said individual's personal information that is in the possession of the NNTF, in principle, the NNTF shall, insofar as is required to fulfill the purpose of use, perform the necessary investigation without delay, make the corrections, etc., to said personal information based on the results thereof, and notify the individual about this without delay.
- Should the NNTF be requested by an individual to cease usage of or delete (hereinafter referred to as "cease usage, etc.") said individual's personal information that is in the possession of the NNTF due to said information being handled in a way that violates the restrictions of the purpose of use or due to it having been obtained through wrongful means, or should the NNTF be requested by an individual to cease the provision of said information to a third party due to such provision to said third party being in violation of laws and regulations, and it becomes clear that there is a valid reason for such a request, the NNTF shall cease usage, etc., of said personal information without delay or cease provision of said information to the third party in question and notify the individual in question about this without delay.
- The NNTF shall make efforts to take appropriate and prompt action to address complaints related to personal information and put the necessary systems in place to achieve this.
- The NNTF shall make efforts to periodically review and revise the contents of this policy.
Contact information for general inquiries regarding this policy is as follows.
New National Theatre Foundation, General Affairs Department
〒151-0071 1-1-1 Honmachi, Shibuya Ward, Tokyo
TEL: 03-5351-3011 (Main)
Last updated on 20 September 2019
This website (https://www.nntt.jac.go.jp) is administered by the New National Theatre Foundation (hereinafter referred to as "the NNTF").
You are free to link to this website. However, please abide by the following items.
- Refrain from linking directly to images and PDF files.
- Clearly indicate that the link destination is the New National Theatre, Tokyo website.
- Refrain from using the New National Theatre, Tokyo logo, trademark, etc., without permission when posting links.
Websites that are linked from our website or that post links to our website are not under the management of the NNTF, and the NNTF does not accept any responsibility for any damages that result from use of these websites.
Be aware that the URLs and content on this website are subject to change without notice.
The information items posted on this website (written characters, photos, illustrations, etc.) are subject to copyright. In addition, the entirety of this website is subject to compilation copyright and is protected under the Japan Copyright Act and international conventions.
Except for making copies for private use, using quotations, or other actions allowed under the Copyright Act, the content of this website may not be reprinted, etc., entirely or in part without the permission of the NNTF. The content of this website may not be altered entirely or in part without the permission of the NNTF.
In addition, in cases where one's usage goes beyond making copies for private use, the written approval of the NNTF and a usage fee may be required, so contact us in advance.
While the information posted on this website is checked thoroughly for accuracy, the NNTF does not accept responsibility for any actions performed by users using the information from this website.
The NNTF may change or delete the information posted on this website without advance notice.
In addition, operation of the entirety or a part of this website may be suspended due to maintenance, system failures, or other reasons. The NNTF does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred by users as a result of the suspension of services.
Cookies are a mechanism in which the website provider temporarily writes and stores data on the website visitor's computer through the visitor's browser to allow for efficient internet operation and measurements of the effectiveness of one's usage situation.
Furthermore, visitors can disable the function of cookies through their browser settings. This site can be used without issue even if cookie functions are disabled.
Access Log Files and Use of Google Analytics
This website uses access log files and the access analysis tool "Google Analytics" provided by Google.
This allows us to obtain statistical site usage information about the pages visited, the time spent on a page, what places were visited directly before accessing the site, users' page movement and switching tendencies, browsers and operating systems, and so on. This statistical data is used for the purpose of improving the website, etc., and visitors' personal information is not included in the information collected.
In addition, in the case that a portion of the access log file analysis is subcontracted to an external organization, we shall select an organization with sufficient experience and capabilities, regulate items regarding the appropriate handling of information and confidentiality obligations with the contractor, and take other measures as necessary to manage the information in an appropriate manner.
Handling of Personal Information on the Website
This website may contain dedicated entry forms for membership applications, event and other applications, feedback gathering, and so on.
This website contains several links to external websites, but it does not share visitors' personal information with these websites. With regards to the collection of personal information that occurs at linked external websites (including ticket sale websites, social media websites, etc.), the NNTF does not accept any responsibility, and such collection shall be in accordance with the details for handling personal information that are contained on the linked external websites.
Last updated on 20 September 2019