DANCE to the Future 2020
27 Mar. - 29 Mar., 2020 ( 4 Performances )
Running time to be announced
The "NBJ Choreographic Group", a project for nurturing choreographers at the National Ballet of Japan, started in 2011 under the suggestion by the former Artistic Director David BINTLEY. The first showing comprised 13 pieces presented at the Pit in December 2012 under the title "First Steps". Since then, works which were selected from the showings at the rehearsal room have been developed into a production called "DANCE to the Future".
This season, we welcome ENDŌ Yasuyuki of the JAPON dance project, who collaborated with the National Ballet of Japan in August 2018, in an advisory role. This highly experienced advisor has not only been active as a soloist dancer at a classical ballet company in Europe, but his talent as a choreographer has brought many works on stage. We have great expectations as to how much the dancers of the National Ballet of Japan will be inspired by him to create their own works.
CREATIVE TEAM & CAST
Choreography: The National Ballet of Japan
Advisor: ENDO Yasuyuki
Performance: The National Ballet of Japan
- CREATIVE TEAM
Booking Opens: 2019 Dec 7 (Sat) 10:00
*Booking Z seats (Day tickets) 1,650 yen
Z seats are available at the Box Office from 10:00 am on the day of the performance.
One ticket per person. Telephone bookings are not accepted.
Under 15s discounts are available online. Other types of discount tickets are not available online. Please inquire at the Box Office or by telephone.
- No admittance to pre-school children. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tickets may not be changed or refunded except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- A special discount price is available for disabled guests. Please inquire at the Box Office for details.
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office.
- Preferred seats may not be available on the first day of ticket sales.