NNT Drama Studio "Measure for Measure"
Programme for Nurturing upcoming Artists who lead the Next Generation
NNT Drama Studio
Production by Students entered in 2018
Performed in Japanese Only
Supported by British Council
27 Oct - 1 Nov, 2020 ( 6 Performances )
Schedule of Additional Ticket Sales (Update on the 23rd of September)
The easing of government guideline concerning capacity allows us to sell more tickets.
Addtional ticket sale will start on the 21st of October.
Please note that the seats which are currently sold will be temporarily unavailable from the 19th of October at 18:00 JST to the additional ticket on-sale date in order to preparing this additional ticket sales.
Running time is to be announced.
NNT Drama Studio was established in April 2005 with the objective of training the next generation of theatre actors. Classes are led by a faculty of experts in theatre education and prominent practitioners from inside and outside Japan.
This October, students who entered the studio in 2017 will present William Shakespeare's "Measure for Measure". In this Shakespearean comedy, by telling the story of people who judge and those who are judged and harassed, the moral nature of human beings will be portrayed as a contemporary play.
YAMASAKI Seisuke who was involved in "Shakespeare for Children Series" as an actor and the director for many years will tackle this masterpiece with the students of NNT Drama Studio. Come and witness how they are stepping up to the challenge.
[Covid-19] Our Prevention Plan and Request to Our Patrons
The performances will be taking place based on the policies of the Japanese government and the Tokyo Metropolitan and the guideline for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 infection by the Association of Public Theatres and Halls in Japan.
Please read this page before visiting the theatre.
NEWS & FEATURES
[Notice] Additional Ticket Sales following the Lifting of Audience Size Limits & Tickets for the Performances from November Onwards
[COVID-19] Our Prevention Plan and Request to Our Patrons
CREATIVE TEAM & CAST
Written by William SHAKESPEARE
Translated by ODASHIMA Yushi
Directed by YAMASAKI Seisuke
3rd Year Students of NNT Drama Studio
(entered in 2018)
- CREATIVE TEAM
William SHAKESPEARETranslated by
ODASHIMA YushiDirected by
-¥1,000（6-15 Years Old）
Booking Opens: Tue, 8 Sep 2020, 10:00am
- Student ID issued in Japan or International Student Card required.
- Only available at the Box Office, by telephone ,or via application form.
(+81-(0)3-5352-9999 10:00 - 18:00)
*Booking Z seats (Day tickets) 1,650 yen
You are able to purchase Z seat tickets online from 10:00 am. Click "" next to "Z" under each performance information.
There is a handling charge of ¥330 (incl. tax).
- Only when seats allocated as Z seat are still available 2 hours before the show starts, you are able to purchase these tickets at the Box Office of the theatre.
- Note that all Z seats are on a first come, first served basis and will come with restricted views.
*The easing of government guideline concerning capacity allows us to sell more tickets.
Additional ticket sales are scheduled as above. (Update on the 24th of September)
*Please note that further changes or cancellations may be required as the coronavirus situation develops or to comply with requests from the Government.
- No admittance to pre-school children. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- In case you correspond to the conditions as mentioned on this page or if you choose not to attend the performance due to prevent infection, please be sure to call the New National Theatre, Tokyo Box Office in advance.
At that point, we will tell you the Refund method.
(Tickets purchased online will automatically be refunded to your credit card.)
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office.
- Preferred seats may not be available on the first day of ticket sales.