BALLET & DANCE
Onodera Shuji Company Derashinera "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"
18 Mar - 21 Mar, 2022 ( 5 Performances )
Running time is to be announced
ONODERA Shuji has gained popularity with audiences of all ages for his unique style of choreography, overlaying mime with spoken words. This is a revival of a dance piece that invokes the power of imagination by making use of space created between the simple stage setting and the physicality of the dancers. Adults and children alike will enjoy the cynically comedy that unfolds. The 2017 premiere included performances in the foyer during the interval, filling The Pit with spontaneous laughter from the children. This revival performance was originally scheduled for June 2020 but was cancelled due to COVID-19.
[Covid-19] Our Prevention Plan and Request to Our Patrons
The performances will be taking place based on the policies of the Japanese government and the Tokyo Metropolitan government, along with the guideline for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 infection by the Association of Public Theatres and Halls in Japan.
Please read this page before visiting the theatre.
CREATIVE TEAM & CAST
Direction & Choreography by ONODERA Shuji
Music Advisor / Sound Effects by IKEDA Nobu
Sound Designer: KURONO Hisashi
Lighting Designer: YOSHIMOTO Yukiko
Set Designer: ISHIGURO Takeshi
Costume Designer: IMAMURA Azusa
and others tba
- CREATIVE TEAM
Direction & Choreography by
A¥5,500 (Ages 13 & over)
A¥2,750 (Ages 4 - 12)
B¥3,300 (Ages 13 & over)
B¥1,650 (Ages 4 - 12)
Booking Opens: Sat, 12 Feb 2022, 10:00am
Booking Z seats (Day tickets) 1,650 yen
- You are able to purchase Z seat tickets online from 10:00 am. Click "BUY TICKETS" next to "Z" under each performance information.
- There is a handling charge of ¥330 (incl. tax).
- Only when seats allocated as Z seat still available 2 hours before the show starts, you are able to purchase these tickets at the Box Office of the theatre.
Under 15s discounts for age 13-15 are available online. Other types of discount tickets are not available online. Please inquire at the Box Office or by telephone.
*Please note that further changes or cancellations may be required as the coronavirus situation develops or to comply with requests from the Government.
- No admittance to children under 4. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tickets may not be changed or refunded except following conditions.
- When the performance is cancelled.
- In case you correspond to the conditions as mentioned on this page
- If you choose not to attend the performance due to prevent infection.
Please be sure to call the New National Theatre, Tokyo Box Office in advance.
At that point, we will tell you the Refund method.
- A special discount price is available for disabled guests. Please inquire at the Box Office for details.
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office.
- Please note that cast changes may be required depending on the situations.