Only performed in Japanese
11 Apr. - 29 Apr., 2019 ( 19 Performances )
This performance is fully booked on 27 April.
Running time is to be announced
Each season, we will be presenting a play with the entire cast selected by audition. The first in this series is Anton CHEKHOV's timeless classic "The Seagull". This will form one of the main objective of OGAWA Eriko's as Artistic Director, which will provide opportunities for creators to meet new performers, performers to meet new directors and for the theatre to liaise with new creators. With direction by SUZUKI Yumi, a long-standing supporter of this idea, casting notice announced on the 11th January and auditions are held for six weeks between late February and mid-March 2018.
CREATIVE TEAM & CAST
Written by: Anton CHEKHOV
Adaptation: Sir Tom STOPPARD
Translated by: OGAWA Eriko
Directed by: SUZUKI Yumi
- CREATIVE TEAM
OGAWA ErikoDirected by
Booking Opens: 2019 Feb 16 (Sat) 10:00
*Booking Z seats (Day tickets) 1,620 yen
Z seats are available at the Box Office from 10:00 am on the day of the performance.
One ticket per person. Telephone bookings are not accepted.
Under 15s discounts are available online. Other types of discount tickets are not available online. Please inquire at the Box Office or by telephone.
- No admittance to pre-school children. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tickets may not be changed or refunded except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- A special discount price is available for disabled guests. Please inquire at the Box Office for details.
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office.
- Preferred seats may not be available on the first day of ticket sales.