Performed in Japanese
1 Dec. - 24 Dec., 2018 ( 24 Performances )
Running time is approx. 2 hours 45 mins including one interval
For her inaugural directorial play as Artistic Director of Drama, OGAWA Eriko has chosen to direct "Skylight"by David HARE, a play based on trust in the power of 'dialogue', arguably the foundation of theatre.
Since its first showing in 1995, this work has been performed time and again under different directors. The dialogue, between a man and a woman who were once in an extramarital relationship, is dramatic and the tension is as tight as a tightrope with a single word able to drastically upset the equilibrium.
Major highlight will be to see how OGAWA Eriko, highly acclaimed for extracting the subtleties of plays with delicate precision, will direct this portrayal of human relationships pared to the bone with three characters, only two of whom appear on stage at one time.
CREATIVE TEAM & CAST
Written: David HARE
Translated: URABE Chizuru
Directed: OGAWA Eriko
- CREATIVE TEAM
Box Office: +81-(0)3-5352-9999
10:00 - 18:00
Booking Opens: 2018 Oct 13 (Sat) 10:00
- No admittance to pre-school children. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tickets may not be changed or refunded except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- A special discount price is available for disabled guests. Please inquire at the Box Office for details.
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office.
- Preferred seats may not be available on the first day of ticket sales.