Only performed in Japanese
6 Jul. - 28 Jul., 2019 ( 20 Performances )
7/6 14:00, 7/7 14:00: Preview
Running time is to be announced
We will cap the season off with a new play by NOGI Moegi, who is making an impact as a socially aware dramatist of a new generation.
NOGI creates characters from historical facts and actual events, weaving them into tense, dialogue-rich dramas. OGAWA Eriko takes on the office of Artistic Director of Drama at the New National Theatre, Tokyo from this season.
Much can be expected from this first time tag teaming duo and the world they will create.
CREATIVE TEAM & CAST
Written by: NOGI Moegi
Directed by: OGAWA Eriko
- CREATIVE TEAM
NOGI MoegiDirected by
Booking Opens: 2019 May 11 (Sat) 10:00
*Preview (7/6, 7/7)
**Booking Z seats (Day tickets) 1,620 yen
Z seats are available at the Box Office from 10:00 am on the day of the performance.
One ticket per person. Telephone bookings are not accepted.
Under 15s discounts are available online. Other types of discount tickets are not available online. Please inquire at the Box Office or by telephone.
- No admittance to pre-school children. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tickets may not be changed or refunded except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- A special discount price is available for disabled guests. Please inquire at the Box Office for details.
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office.
- Preferred seats may not be available on the first day of ticket sales.