Nakamura Megumi "Beethoven Sonata"
The 74th National Arts Festival by Agency for Cultural Affairs presents
30 Nov. - 1 Dec., 2019 ( 2 Performances )
Running time is approx. 2 hours including intervals
Sponsored by FV Japan Co., Ltd.
"Beethoven Sonata" is inspired by the imagery of Beethoven's music and by Beethoven's own life. It is choreographed by NAKAMURA Megumi, who has collaborated often with the dancers of the National Ballet of Japan. The work premiered in 2017, and this is a revival of what was originally created for the National Ballet of Japan, lauded as "a work of the highest standard, well worth showing the world".
CREATIVE TEAM & CAST
Choreography: NAKAMURA Megumi
Music: Ludwig van BEETHOVEN
Lighting Designer: ADACHI Hisashi
Set Designer: SEYAMA Yoko
Costume Designer: YAMADA Izumi
Music Advisor, Additional Music: NOZAWA Mica
Sound Designer: UCHIDA Makoto
Beethoven: FUKUOKA Yudai
Giulietta: YONEZAWA Yui
Antonie: ONO Ayako
Karl: IZAWA Shun
Johanna: MOTOJIMA Miwa
Ludwig: SHUTO Yasuyuki
IKEDA Risako, IZAWA Ryo, KAIKAWA Tetsuo, KIMURA Yuri, TERADA Asako, FUKUDA Keigo, WATANABE Takafumi, OKUDA Kasumi, KINOSHITA Yoshito, SOUTOME Haruka,
UKA Hiroyuki, ONODERA Yu, SHIMIZU Yuzaburo, TAKAHASHI Kazuki, TAMAI Rui, NAKADA Misato, FUKUDA Hiroya, MASUDA Yuko,
SEKI Akiho, NAKAJIMA Mizuki, WATANABE Takuro
- CREATIVE TEAM
Booking Opens: 2019 Sep 22 (Sun) 10:00
*Booking Z seats (Day tickets) 1,650 yen
Z seats are available at the Box Office from 10:00 am on the day of the performance.
One ticket per person. Telephone bookings are not accepted.
Under 15s discounts are available online. Other types of discount tickets are not available online. Please inquire at the Box Office or by telephone.
- No admittance to pre-school children. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tickets may not be changed or refunded except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- A special discount price is available for disabled guests. Please inquire at the Box Office for details.
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office.
- Preferred seats may not be available on the first day of ticket sales.