NNT Drama Studio "Measure for Measure Illustrated"
Programme for Nurturing upcoming Artists who lead the Next Generation
NNT Drama Studio
Production by Students entered in 2018
Performed in Japanese Only
27 Oct. - 1 Nov., 2020 ( 6 Performances )
Running time is to be announced.
NNT Drama Studio was established in April 2005 with the objective of training the next generation of theatre actors. The programme is led by a faculty of experts in theatrical education and prominent theatre practitioners from inside and outside Japan.
This October, students who entered the studio in 2017 will present William Shakespeare's "Measure for Measure". The play, often called one of Shakespeare's problematic plays, focuses on merciful justice, forgiveness and repentance.
YAMASAKI Seisuke who was involved in "Shakespeare for Children Series" as an actor and the director for many years will tackle this masterpiece with the students of NNT Drama Studio.
[Covid-19] Our Prevention Plan and Request to Our Patrons
The performances will be taking place based on the policies of the Japanese government and the Tokyo Metropolitan and the guideline for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 infection by the Association of Public Theatres and Halls in Japan.
Please read this page before visiting the theatre.
NEWS & FEATURES
[COVID-19] Our Prevention Plan and Request to Our Patrons
CREATIVE TEAM & CAST
Written by William SHAKESPEARE
Translated by ODASHIMA Yushi
Directed by YAMASAKI Seisuke
3rd Year Students of NNT Drama Studio
(entered in 2018)
- CREATIVE TEAM
William SHAKESPEARETranslated by
ODASHIMA YushiDirected by
-¥1,000（6-15 Years Old）
Booking Opens: 2020 Sep 8 (Tue) 10:00
- Student ID issued in Japan or International Student Card required.
- Only available at the Box Office, by telephone ,or via application form.
(+81-(0)3-5352-9999 10:00 - 18:00)
*Booking Z seats (Day tickets) 1,650 yen
You are able to purchase Z seat tickets online from 10:00 am. Click "" next to "Z" under each performance information.
There is a handling charge of ¥330 (incl. tax).
- Only when seats allocated as Z seat are still available 2 hours before the show starts, you are able to purchase these tickets at the Box Office of the theatre.
- Note that all Z seats are on a first come, first served basis and will come with restricted views.
*To maintain appropriate social distance, the seating plan will be arranged so that all seats will have spaces in front, behind, and on either sides (all seats are to be reserved prior to attendance).
*Families and groups too are requested to be seated with 1-2 empty seats in between each other.
*If government guidelines concerning capacity limits are eased, it is possible that we will sell tickets for more seats later.
- No admittance to pre-school children. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- In case you correspond to the conditions as mentioned on this page or if you choose not to attend the performance due to prevent infection, please be sure to call the New National Theatre, Tokyo Box Office in advance.
At that point, we will tell you the Refund method.
(Tickets purchased online will automatically be refunded to your credit card.)
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office.
- Preferred seats may not be available on the first day of ticket sales.
Please Read "[COVID-19] Our Prevention Plan and Request to Our Patrons" before visiting the theatre.