HORAI Ryuta wrote this play which concludes MIYATA Keiko's final Season as Artistic Director of Drama. Having served eight years as the Artistic Director of Drama at the New National Theatre Tokyo, MIYATA suggested HORAI to write a play about the present, in which the issues emerge spontaneously rather than shouted out loud. We invite you to come and see how HORAI rose to this challenge.
Written HORAI Ryuta 1
Directed MIYATA Keiko 2
Saturday, 12th May 2018, 10:00 am (GMT+8:00)
The New National Theatre,
Tokyo Box Office:
10:00 - 18:00
Tickets are sold via the website of PIA Corporation.
- Concession Prices (students, juniors, seniors, groups)
- Under 15s discounts are available online. Other types of discount tickets are not available online. Please inquire at the Box Office or by telephone. (+81-(0)3-5352-9999 10:00 - 18:00)
Booking Z seats (Day Tickets) 1,620 yen
- Z seats are available at the Box Office from 10:00 a.m. on the day of the performance. One ticket per person. Telephone bookings are not accepted.
- No admittance to pre-school children. Each child older than this age requires a ticket for entry, even when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Tickets may not be changed or refunded except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- A special discount price is available for disabled guests. Please inquire at the Box Office for details.
- Users of wheelchairs are requested to contact the Box Office before coming to the theatre.
- Preferred seats may not be available on the first day of ticket sales or times when the operators are busy.